The nomination committee is a preparatory and advisory committee for the general meeting, and is regulated by the articles of Association §6.
The general meeting elects the chair and members of the nomination committee and determines its remuneration.
The committee is tasked with submitting the following proposals to the general meeting:
- Candidates for shareholder-elected chair, members and possibly deputy members for election to the company's board of directors
- Candidates for members of the nomination committee
- Remuneration to the members and deputy members of the board
- Remuneration to the members of the nomination committee
Composition of the nomination committee
Andfjord Salmon’s nomination committee currently consists of the following members, who have been elected for the period 2019 - 2021:
- Edd Martin Traaseth (chair)
- Berit Pettersen
- Odd Roger Enoksen